About Me

A compelete Saggitarian.

Blog Archive

Friday, August 04, 2006

I am back

Well My trip to my home town was good ,well it was like going for an OBT --> Out Bound training.Well for all those non IT/BT people [ITBT thats what the term used in my home town for all those people work in software :)] OBT is some training kindoff where all the employes are taken to some far off place which is seculded from the hussel and bussel of city and out of reach to everything ,even the very Mobile phone too..

Well forget that OBT stuuf , comming back to my visit to my home town it rained and rained and rained .... all through the day and night of my stay over there.With dampness every where I didnt have any other work than reading some novels,eating home made food,chatting with my family members (got to know all the gossips happening in and around the region ) and last but not the least sound sleep.

Not having a single call in my mobile was kinda frustated in the very first day, but I got used to it later..I rate the below things as my achivements of my trip .

Staying disconnected from the communication world, both mobile and land line was not working.
Having early breakfast,lunch & dinner ( which I feel will never happen when I come back to work)
Complete shut down for the day at 9Pm :) ,my usual timings of 12pm after all the TV dosages was no way to be entertained.

Last but not the least was silence , completely seculded from the concrete & horn please world.

No comments: