About Me

A compelete Saggitarian.

Blog Archive

Friday, May 11, 2007

Meen Mathre

There is a drug shop which is my favourite one in my area.Well the reason for that is,whenever i go to that shop to get the prescribed medicines he always dosent have the stock of it.Its quite strange for that because the drug shop is attached to an hospital.Even though I have come back dissapointed and empty handed from that shop I always go there to try my luck one more time :)

Well this time it was not different from the previous ones, agian the prescribed medicine was not available.As I was about to return, a small boy came running to that shop and asked the assistant for "Meen Mathre".Well it sounded strange to the shop assistant and as well to me, as what medicine was the boy refering to.

My funny bone tickeled and I was having a small laugh thinking that I have heard about "Biku Mathre" the gangeeester, then what is this Meen Mathre ?

The Small Boy was persistant on asking for Meen Mathre, and after pondering sometime time to find out what it was , finally we found it. The boy was asking for codliver oil tablets.

Well Its like this , Meen in the local language means Fish & Mathre means Tablets.
Oila there you go "Meen Mathre" --> Codliveroil tablets.

Well no need for guessing, the shop did not have the stock of that too :-

No comments: